A Production Assistant plays an assistive/supportive role across the film production department and undertakes a wide range of activities. This may include logistics, co-ordination, preparing documents and checking that equipment and materials are in place.
Course Outline for Production Assistant
a. Coordination of production activities and resources for filming, monitoring progress and highlighting variances to the schedule and budget.
b. Safe storage of content after production for archival in a manner that allows for easy retrieval.
c. Maintenance of a healthy, safe and secure working environment
Minimum Educational Qualification: SS3
Vocational Training Centers:
• Raconteur Productions , Plot 24 Adebisi Oguniyi Crescent Lekki Phase I Lagos
• Film Service Media , 2, Esomo Close, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
• Grand Synopsis Media , 6, Oduduwa Crescent, GRA Ikeja
• Incircle Africa , 41a ologun agbaje street Victoria island Lagos, and No 7 Harmony Crescent, off Piccadilly
Street, off Lekki-Epe expressway, Lagos.
• Derwin Productions , 94, Lagos - Abeokuta Expressway, Dopemu, Agege Lagos
• Simply Exponential Consult Limited , 1A Akin Osiyemi Street, off Allen Avenue Ikeja
• Entertainment Konzult Limited , 18 Gbemisola, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.